I get that I'm supposed to hate this lady and her boss, but can someone do me a favor by answering the questions she posed?
1) Why did the Obama administration spy on members of the Trump campaign, during and after the campaign?If you have any pretensions to rationalism (or even to being moderately well-informed), please score your understanding, over time, of this scandal which has unfolded since 2016. My observations are well documented since the beginning.
2) Why was General Michael Flynn unmasked by Obama's chief of staff, Joe Biden, Susan Rice, and others?
3) Why was Flynn's identity leaked to the press (a felony)?
4) Why did AG Sally Yates (DOJ) first learn about the FBI investigation of Flynn's communication with the Russian Ambassador from a conversation with Obama in the Oval Office?
5) Why did James Clapper, John Brennan, Samantha Power, and Susan Rice privately admit under oath (Congressional testimony, only declassified recently) that they had no evidence of collusion, while saying the opposite in public? (2017-2019)
In addition to items #4 and #5 above, which only became public through recent declassification, the other new fact is: On January 4 (day before the White House meeting which included Obama, Biden, Comey, Yates, and Rice, and which was memorialized by Rice in the infamous CYA email to herself weeks later), FBI field agents working on the Flynn investigation, who had access to the Dec 29 call with Kislyak, recommended closing the case on Flynn due to what they referred to as absence of derogatory information. Of course, as a result of the January 5 White House meeting, the case was NOT closed and the rest is history (like Watergate, only worse).
None of this information is disputed, but you won't hear much about it from NYT, WaPo, CNN, etc. But see WSJ: here and here.
Added: I wrote the post Lies and Admissions: Spygate in light of the IG FISA report in December 2019, after the DOJ Inspector General's report on FISA abuse became public. Media coverage of its content was extremely misleading (details at the link). The 3+ year timeline I described (reproduced below) has now reached its endpoint due to the recent (May 2020) declassifications.
Almost three years of hard work to bring the truth to light.
There was no spying [ WE STARTED HERE 2016 ]No telling how far down the above list we will get, but:
Okay, there was spying, but it was all legal
Some illegal things happened, but by mistake
A few bad apples did the illegal things [ WE ARE HERE 12/2019 ]
Illegal spying was politically motivated and ordered from the top
Obama knew ??? [ BEYOND DOUBT NOW 5/2020 ]
Lisa Page (text to Peter Strzok 9/2/2016): POTUS wants to know everything we’re doing.