Friday, January 19, 2018

Allen Institute meeting on Genetics of Complex Traits

You can probably tell by all the photos below that I love their new building :-)

I was a participant in this event: What Makes Us Human? The Genetics of Complex Traits (Allen Frontiers Group), including in a small second day workshop with just the speakers and the AI leadership. This workshop will, I hope, result in some interesting new initiatives in complex trait genomics!

I'd like to thank the Allen Institute organizers for making this such a pleasant and productive 2 days. I learned some incredible things from the other speakers and I recommend all of their talks -- available here.

My talk:




Action photos:








Working hard on day 2 in the little conference room :-)

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels